Circumicised penis

I' m a woman and would like to know: how does one " handle" /jerk off a circumcised penis? I only know that with a partially circumcised penis, I could " pull"  the foreskin over the glans back and forth....

It is very similar, you just use your hand a little more loosely so that it can slip over the skin. A good lubricant that keeps it's slipperyness (e.g. astroglide, assegai, your own saliva) is very helpful. Remember that there is more to masturbation than mimicking the 'in & out' motion of penetration; other ideas include: touching the length of the penis in different ways (e.g. rubbing the head, squeezing the shaft, one hand/two hands), tickling the bottom of the head, stroking/massaging the scrotum and or area between the penis and the anus - the perineum may be enjoyable. Get feedback from your partner and ask him what he likes/enjoys.

You are so lucky to be able to enjoy a guy with a circumcised penis. Just slide up and down his shaft with particular attention to the glans (head) down to where the circumcision scar is. That is where the most sensitive feelings are. After having been with guys with both, I much prefer a circumcised guy, both to have sex with and to do oral with. It smells way better and looks so much more inviting. Enjoy!