Question
Posted by: scarrD | 2012/08/01

circumcision scar

I''m a 21y/o male &  was recently circumcised - about 5 months ago. The scarring is still very much visible &  uneven. Is there any way I could improve the healing &  look of the scar? Maybe a recommended cream or oil? Thank you.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi scarrD, thank you for the question.

Scars can take up to a year to fully heal but in the meantime I would recommend that you use a topical product called Scar Science (any pharmacy should have it and if not they should be able to order it for you).

2
Posted by: kenneth | 2012/08/15

Hi. I was circumcised 2 weeks ago and I''ve been told to use a product called HAARLEMENSIS. I would like to know if this will heal me faster and help with the scaring. Please help

Reply to kenneth
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/08/02

Hi scarrD, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert