Question
Posted by: renee | 2012-08-06

circumcision

Is it ok to blow job a person who has not circumcised his penis

Yes, it is ok to have oral sex on an uncircumcised penis provided your partner maintains normal cleanliness practices.

5
Posted by: Anon | 2012-08-08

Erika and Lady bug, you ladies rock!!!!! Thanks for making us circumcised guys feel special.

Renee, you would not be the first girl making a decision on a guy''s foreskin status.

Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012-08-07

Cut or not cut, Personal hygiene is a GREAT factor.
Guys should keep this in mind.

I wonder how many women know the practise of female circumcision?

... Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174 
Posted by: Lady bug | 2012-08-07

I also don''t prefer giving a -|- to an uncircumsised man. Some women don''t mind. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Reply to Lady bug
Posted by: Erika | 2012-08-07

If you stand the horrible smell and the loose forskin, must say I could not do it. My man has to be cut it looks good, smell good and is good.

Reply to Erika
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-08-07

Reply to sexologist