Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2011-06-08

Circumcision

When is the right time to do the operation, summer or winter. I am 40yrs old and always thinking about women and sex, will the stitches not be painfull because it is obvious that when I see a pakistan nurse my penis will want to stand up. Just asking because seems everybody enjoys a circumcised penis

No comment

3
Posted by: tobi | 2011-06-23

hey i just wanted to know if circum is the only way to go. I have a problem with my foreskin, its painfull to have a full erection. Help.
O and the pain how long before it goes away, or until you can walk again?

Reply to tobi
Posted by: Guye 23 | 2011-06-08

winter my bra, just go right know, what you waiting for, it''s gonna be painful but it worthy it, i don''t know how your woman enjoy kissing your penis with that fore head skin. just do it. as long as you get the good Doc who specialise with it, you gonna be ok. update us please.

Reply to Guye 23
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-06-08

No comment

Reply to Sexologist