Question
Posted by: Francois | 2011/02/03

Circumcision

Well here goes. A man in my 50''s and I am going to have that skin loped off. I suffer tiny cuts on my foreskin and it can be very painfull. Will I still be having this problem after the op? I need to add that I am type II diabetic?

How long is the healing process and what happens to the sensitivity?

Dear Francois,

If the tiny cuts are as a result of your foreskin being too tight and this tearing during penetrative sexual intercourse then this problem will cease after the operation.

Your surgeon will best be able to advise as to the time frame of the healing process.

The fact that the glans of you penis will be exposed continually does mean that with time the sensitivity of the glans will change. You will then just need to adapt the focus and intensity of stimulation of your head of your penis for sexual stimulation.

3
Posted by: Been There | 2011/02/06

Go fir it. Since you are a diabetic, its imperative that you pay very careful attention to your healing. You are still very young getting it done, so you should not have any issues. Its when you get much older that this would be a problem. Expect to not have sex for 3-4 weeks. Use a condom when you do start for at least the next 2-4 weeks after that. (making sure that you heal 100%). You may be swollen for a few months, but that will go away with time. Enjoy your new penis, your wife will have a blast as well. This could really get you feeling like you are 21 all over again. It did do that for both my wife and I. She claims its the best thing ever I could have done for our sex life together. Her just thinking of me being circumcised inside her, gets her motor running..... Best of all you will have NO more cuts at all.

Good luck. Let us know on the Circumcision Discussion forum how it went.

Reply to Been There
Posted by: Leo | 2011/02/03

Go for it Francois. I was also done in my 50''s and have NEVER looked back. Give it about 4 weeks and you will be ready for the action that you have never experienced before. Your wife will love it as well. You will be free of tears and cuts forever.

Reply to Leo
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/03

Dear Francois,

Reply to sexologist