Question
Posted by: husband | 2010/01/14

circumcision

Hi, I would like to know, what is the most common way of circumcision? what I mean, is what is the most common tool used, in SA, I have been looking in to it, and find there is a lot of different ways of doing it. but I don' t know witch way is used, locally and by whom is the operation done, and how long will I be in the hospital, is it like a snip snip, where you go home the same/next day?

any info would be appreciated.

Hallo Husband
You can go home the same day. The best way is to do it under sterile conditions in a doctors room with a scalpel under local anaesthetic. It tends to bleed a lot so please use someone with experience of doing circumcisions! Most GP's can do this.

2
Posted by: Me | 2010/01/14

it takes a day at the hospital, u dont even sleep over, consult your doctor, they do it!

Reply to Me
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/14

Hallo Husband

Reply to cyberdoc