Question
Posted by: Lehlohonolo | 2009/05/13

Circumcision

I am just curious of the theory that circumcised penis last longer that the one that is not circumcised. Is this true doctor? I dont see a point of circumcision unless medical condition requires me, what do you think?

Dear Lehlohonolo,

The circumcision debate is still a heated and controversial one and depending on your religious, cultural, political, philosophical etc views you will come across many opinions.

To answer your question practically it is found that circumcised men, on average, can and do take longer to achieve orgasm, for the main reason that the head of the penis is permanently exposed and rubs against clothes/underwear regularly and thus is less sensitive. The head of an uncircumcised man's penis is mostly covered by the fore-skin and thus when exposed during erection and sexual activity may be more sensitive and thus the man may reach orgasm sooner.

That said men can learn to manage their levels of arousal and stimulation during sex, circumcised and un-circumcised, and learn to control ejaculation.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/19

I had a boyfriend couple of years ago who was uncircumsized. My fiance is circumsized and I have to say I prefer the circumsized penis. It really is just personal preferance but unless the man is as particular about hygiene as Eric who replied before me, it' s just a bit shady not knowing what he does doesn' t do down there especially as the condition thereof directly affects the woman.

Posted by: ERIC | 2009/05/14

Well, I am glad that I still have my foreskin. It is much easier for my wife to fondle my penis without putting lubrication on it first. I love it when she slowly slides my foreskin over my dry penis head for an extended period. We only have intercourse when both require it. I am keeping my uncircumsized penis clean by pulling back the foreskin under the shower twice a day and washing it properly.

Reply to ERIC