Question
Posted by: no name | 2009/12/09

circumcised woman

hi there
how can i please 7 satisfy my circumcised female partner although she always pretend to be happy just for my pleasure, help please
thanks

Whilst the purpose of female circumcision is in part to remove sexual feelings/and pleasure, some women (depending on how traumatic the experience for them and consequent comfort with their sexuality) may still be able to enjoy sexual experiences. You can together explore other areas of pleasure - e.g. the 'g' spot (which is inside the vagina on the front wall about 3cms inside, and also cervical stimulation through deep thrusting). Your partner's ability to explore and be open to experiencing sexual pleasure may be heavily influenced by her culture of origin that performed the circumcision - this is anti-sexual pleasure for women and so you need to be sensitive to the challenge she faces when you try to encourage her to do something that she may have deep fears about experiencing...

6
Posted by: susan | 2014/09/14

Pls I need yoour opinion on ds circumcision issue!!! I dnt enjoy sex nd roman bt I dnt knw if I was circumcized. Please what do you think I can do to solve this problem becauses its really affecting my relationship

Reply to susan
Posted by: Hot mama | 2009/12/14

I feel your pain,you must love her dearly I have respect for you.Have you tried oral sex?

Reply to Hot mama
Posted by: Condom man | 2009/12/09

This bloody sick practice has no place in our society whatsoever. Who does things like this + why? People who do this should be circumsized themselves with no aenesthetic using a blunt dirty knife. Why should a woman have her main source of sexual pleasure taken away? Sick man sick!!

Reply to Condom man
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/12/09

This practice is sick and should be banned outright. Anyone carrying out this procedure should be shot.

Posted by: Woman | 2009/12/09

Circumcised women have nothing to pleasure. Their clitoris is cut off with a blade.Sex will always be painful for her.Sex holds absolutely no pleasure for such a woman. If she gets pregnant she' ll have to have a c-section or risk dying. I feel for her, from the bottom of my heart.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/09

Reply to Sexologist