Posted by: Mary | 2011-05-10

Circulation in hands and feet

I has my blood tested for food allergies, and have since according to the recommendations of the results, cut out wheat  cow''s milk  egg yolk and gluten for about 3 weeks.

I am feeling much better health wise - I haven''t had (what used to be chronic) a headache for weeks, and I am much less fatigued.

I have noticed that the circulation in my hands and feet seems to be very poor. They are freezing, numb and stiff despite efforts to warm and stretch them.

Do you think this could be related to my new eating plan?

Do you have any advice on how I can get my hands and feet back to normal?

Thank you so much!

I do not think that it is related to your eating plan and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination.