Posted by: ??? | 2009-07-20

I have had cold hands and especially feet for as long as I can remember. In fact if my feet are warm for some bizarre reason I think something is wrong. I was so shocked to find white/pale blueish toenails staring back at me while I was lying in a hot bath. I sometimes loose sensation in some of my toes and they feel a bit dead to the touch. I' m not an inactive person, I' m a dancer so I would think that would get the blood pumping but it seems not. In 2006 I had a miocarditis situation where my heart only had 52% function and if I hadn' t had this ciculation problem for years already I would have thought it was the cause. Why is the circulation so bad and what can I do to improve it?

Dear ???
You may have a problem with circulation in the extremities when it is cold - try using Niacin flush free supplement to improve your circulation