Question
Posted by: Dee | 2009/09/29

Ciprobay-what does it do

Hi,i have been so ill with flu and my dr prescribed ciprobay xr 500 x 10. this is not the first time she has prescribed it for me. what exactly do these antibiotics do because even when i miscarried in december last year, i got the same.are they just stronger or normal antibiotics which i can take whenever im ill or have thrush?

Dee

Ciprobay has spesific indications and thrush is not one of them. Ciprobay is also not effective for the flu, as the flu is caused by a viral infection. Ask your doctor to alternate your medication and to use it for the spesific indications it has been made for.