Question
Posted by: Holly | 2008/10/02

Cipramil &  Eglonyl

Hi CS

Just want to know can I take these 2 together? I take the eglonyl to assist with milk production - so far no side effects?

Eglonyl is a South African obsession, and often misused. NO doctor should prescribe it unless certain that it will not interact badly with other medication you need. I have never seen any proper study of this particular combination, so I can't be certain it is safe --- have you asked the prescribing doc ( who should be sure of this if he prescribed it at all ) and the pharmacist ?