Posted by: CPM | 2008-12-19

Cipralex withdrawel?

Hee hee

I did not take my Cipralex for a week - I could give all sorts of exchuses but not are really good...just didnt get to buy it and thought " ag does it really help" 

I have in this week had these very short " dizzy-spells"  just a couple of seconds and it feels like my ears close up for those seconds, I also was extremely short tempered...G got me the Cipralex last night so i took them again this morning

Do you think (or rather know) if this was from the Cipralex?

I wish I could blame my non-stop eating to it as well...Lost 23kg' s this year but now i' ve picked up 4 over the last 6 weeks....eish...will try hard again next year - to much festivities!

Thanks CS as always

oh ja still wanted to tell you that im being teased because I told G that you said I have a " naturally volitile personallity" ....he immediately said YOU ? NEVAAAAAA and we laugh about it often - i dont think anyone has ever hit the nail on the head like you!

Love Mom

Should be related to abrupt Cipralex withdrawl --- a more gradual withdrawl from ADs is advised.
DOn't get too naturally volatile over the Festive season !