Question
Posted by: katey | 2010/10/19

Cipralex &  Molipaxin

I have been on the above-mentioned medication for the past year and discovered to my horror that my medication is not on the chronic benefits list as it is for depression. Is there perhaps a cheaper generic dor Cipralex? and does cipralex make one gain weight or eat more? I crave carbs and sugary food? and thus i have gained a bit of weight

Thankk :)

Hallo Katey
There are cheaper generics available – please ask your pharmacist to give you the cheaper one (ask your doctor to write “or generic” on the prescription when he writes the medication up) Cipralex is not associated with significant weight gain but can alter your blood sugar metabolism slightly

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/19

Hallo Katey