My man gebruik cipralex, nadat hy in ' n rehab was vir alcholisme. Hy drink nou al vir 3 jaar die pille. Hy wil dit nou stop. Een addiction is vervang met ' n ander. Hoe stop mens die gebruik sonder die vreeslike komplikasies?

People do not get adicted to antidepressants such as Cipralex, BUT there can be unwelcome symptoms if one stops them suddenly having been on a high dose for 3 years --- he should consultm his psychiatrist or doc for advice on coming off them gradually, by lowering the dose. Suh drugs are on;y useful for treating the depression or anxiety that may accompany alcoholism, they don't treat alcoholism itself.

Posted by: Gary | 2009-04-28

Can use of Cipralex 10mg worsen memory loss in aged > 80years old?

Reply to Gary
Posted by: anonynous | 2009-04-22

There' s not out there about this topic. I have been suffering from this for 10 years now. better than it used to be but still a huge issue in my life. I used cilift 20mg for it. Will it ever go away and why don' t pshyciatrics know much about treating it. Anorexia is the buzz word but im wondering how many people are out there suffering in silence?

Reply to anonynous