Question
Posted by: Penny | 2008/09/25

Cipralex

Hi, I have been on Cipralex for 3 weeks now and all ging well so far. I had been feeling much better however i experienced a very low day this past week, should I contact my doctor and discuss this or should I just persist with the medication as I belive that it does take some time to see effects? We had a nice evening out with friends on the friday and 4 days later i hit a low and just wanted to sit and cry all day.

Dear Penny
Hang in there, you will only see major changes after 6-8 weeks. And even though you are on meds you may hit low points now and then, hopefully they should be less often and not as low as before the medication.