Question
Posted by: cathy | 2008/09/19

cipralex

cs, i' ve noticed you don' t like cipralex much. could you please give me suggested alternatives so that I can in an informed way speak to my shrink about alternatives.

tx

There are literally dozens of alternative antidepressants. I don't disapprove of Cipralex as such, but of the indiscriminate way some docs seem to dish it out to everyone they see, without considering alternatives which would certainly be cheaper and might suit their patients better. Ask your shrink to explain why he thinks Cipralex is the only suitable AD for you, or to suggest some alternatives.