Posted by: Lizzy | 2009-10-12

Ciplatrim vs Reductil

Is Ciplatrim as effective as Reductil? Can one use Acnetane while using the afore mentioned? And does the Petogen injection hamper weight loss when used while using Ciplatrim or Reductil.

Dear Lizzy
Ciplatrim is the generic version of Reductil and both products contain the same active ingredient namely sibutramine, so you should obtain the same results. I checked my copy of MIMS and neither Ciplatrim nor Acnetane mention any interactions with drugs of these classes. All female hormone preparations can either cause weightloss or weight gain depending on the individual patient. Because you intend taking 3 different types of medication, I would advise you to discuss the potential interactions and side-effects with the prescribing doctor(s) because you may find that you do have more side-effects when you take the 3 medications at once.

Posted by: dumpy | 2009-11-13

how does Reductil compare to Duromine in terms of Amount of weight lost, drug safety and weight loss sustainability?

Reply to dumpy
Posted by: Blom | 2009-10-20

Do you need a doctors prescription for these as they are the generic product?

Reply to Blom