Question
Posted by: sam | 2010/09/06

Ciplatrim side effects

I was working at night and had a sudden ''''shift'''' in my vision, lasted about 3 seconds then felt extremely dizzy also for about 3 seconds. After that I had a headache which lasted well into the night. Next day I had a dull headache and felt unsteady on my feet and generally not feeling well. Been on Ciplatrim 15mg for a month and a week. What do you think that was? Could it be a side effect of Ciplatrim?

Hallo Sam
I think you would have had side effects earlier already if there were any. You could have had a drop in your blood pressure due to an irregular heart rythm? If it happens again your doctor should rather have a look to see if they can identify the cause.

3
Posted by: Di Britz | 2010/10/23

I was using Reductil for a month, but it was taken off the market. I then went on to Ciplatrim and within 4 days i was terribly constipated with bad abdominal cramps and pains. Is this a normal side-effect of Ciplatrim and should i discontinue it?

Reply to Di Britz
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/06

Hallo Sam

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/06

Hallo Sam