Question
Posted by: Dalene | 2009-10-22

Ciplatrim en Weighless

I am on Weighless and Ciplatrim ( only for 3 days now) but I still get hunger pangs and my stomach growles. I only use 10mg a day. How does Ciplatrim work and will my hunger pangs improve after a few more days use? Does the Ciplatrim have to reach a specific level in the blood to be effective or should I ask my dr for the 15mg?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Dalene - 3 days may be to short a period of time to make a judgement! Give another week or so!

It works by helping to release certain chemicals in the brain that control appetite.

All the best!

3
Posted by: Candy | 2009-11-25

Can a person take more than 15mg per day of ciplatrim capsules?

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Candy | 2009-11-25

Reply to Candy
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009-10-23

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist