Question
Posted by: Anno | 2010/05/17

ciplatrim 30mg

I used to weigh 107kgs, i went down to 99 over a year. i then approached my GP we agreed that she should prescribe ciplatrim to assist in loosing the weight. She prescribed 10mg the first month. I lost 4kgs in that month. the following month it was 15mgs, i lost 4kgs again. She has now prescribed 30mgs (15mgs x2), do you think its normal. i used for a week, but i had pulpitations and i battled to sleep, i decided to go back to 15mgs again. Do you think 30mgs is normal?

Dear Anno
I checked the Cipla Website and they produce Ciplatrim in 2 strengths, 10 mg and 15 mg. So your dr may have increased your dose to 2 x 15 mg a day which is probably the maximum permitted amount. However, if you developed palpitations and insomnia then it is VITAL that you contact your dr and discuss these side-effects with her because some patients have developed heart and circulation problems with medications containing sibutramine (the active ingredient in Ciplatrim). It is a good idea to stick to the lower dose, but you still need to check with the prescribing dr about your side-effects.

7
Posted by: lu | 2015/08/20

Where can i buy cipla trim i cant find it in. The phamacy

Reply to lu
Posted by: Mich | 2010/08/18

I would definitely suggest that you go back to the dose of 15mg and that you don''t exceed that per day. I have been using Ciplatrim for the last 6 months and have seen good results as long as you stick to a good eating plan as well. When Simply Slim came out, it contained high dosages of sibutramin exceeding 15mg and without knowing it, I used it for just under a month and lost 4 kg but had the same side effects you mention: heart palpitaltions, sweating, insomnia, anxiety attacks and excessive dry mouth. I stopped and my dr put me on 10mg Ciplatrim and I still see results without those horrendous side effects. Small dosage, good eating plan and over time you will see good results. Good Luck

Reply to Mich
Posted by: Dana | 2010/08/17

i am wanting to try ciplatrim as i use duromine for a while now and its worked a great deal. i only have 2 maybe 3 kgs i still want to loose. i am able to get hold of these products easily if anyone needs any but some feedback on ciplatrim would be good

Reply to Dana | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Marina | 2014/02/18

Hi dana, where can i get duromine?

Posted by: pammy | 2010/06/17

i have been using ciplatrim 15 mg for the past month which was prescribed by my GP, my GP suggested i use the tablets and the herbal life products together, my problem is that i am not seeing any weightloss results, i need to know which diet i can use inconjungtion with these tablets to see weghtloss results, i am extremly obese my bmi is 42 + i have +- 40 to 50 kg to lose
pls advise
very desperate
Pammy

Reply to pammy
Posted by: John | 2010/05/18

I think you over-dose with 15mgX2.

Losing Weight is Not a Race - It'' s a Hike

Many dieters quit dieting because they don'' t lose weight fast enough.
Fast enough for what?
Comfort (?)
Makes no sense, does it?
Surely it'' s LESS COMFORTABLE being overweight.
Surely it'' s LESS COMFORTABLE giving up and then having to start over again.
THE POINT
There'' s no time limit on losing weight.
Losing weight is NOT timed.
- Races are timed.
- Exams are timed.
- Voyages into outer space are timed.
- Factory shifts are timed.
- Weight-loss isn'' t.
TAKE A HIKE
Weight loss is like a long hike.
You walk a few miles, then take a rest. You carry on for a while.
Then maybe you check-in to a hostel or camp-site.
The following day you continue your hike, and so on until the end.
Sure, you have a rough estimate of how long it'' s going to take.
But if it takes a little longer than planned, you don'' t just quit.
KEY QUESTION
Suppose you have 40 pounds to lose.
Suppose you plan to do it within 4 months.
But suppose it actually takes you 6 months.
Is this so bad?

Reply to John

Dear Anno