Question
Posted by: Anita | 2012-02-07

Ciplatrim

Good morning
My doctor has prescribed Ciplatrim 15mg but I can''t seem to get stock of it at any pharmacies in Durban.
Can you recommend where I can get it?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Anita - Sorry, but this website can't help with locating medication at pharmacies in specific areas. Your best bet would be to phone around and see whether any pharmacies can help.

3
Posted by: craig | 2012-02-19

Can u please give information on duramine. Im really worried that i will have bad side effects

Reply to craig
Posted by: michelle | 2012-02-10

ciplatrim has now been taken off the market so you wont find it anywhere, sorry. The next best thing is a tab called Duramine.

Reply to michelle
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012-02-10

Reply to pharmacist