Question
Posted by: ANON | 2011-02-17

CIPLATRIM

Hi there Doc

What is your views on Ciplatrim. i am trying to lose weight and thinking of using Ciplatrim. i know that you have to get a prescription from a doctor.

Just wanted to know what is you views and is there maybe anything else that I can use.

Thanking you in advance

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

if some of your neurotransmitters are out of balance (like serotonin, dopamine, acetylcholine and GABA) then this can affect weight, the cravings one has and the connection to moods. I suggest reading The Edge Effect by Dr Braverman. try and find the cause for the weight, also look at Bach remedies.

I also suggest for you to look at the following article.

http://www.sapj.co.za/index.php/SAPJ/article/viewFile/909/833

Kind Regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za