Question
Posted by: DEL | 2011/01/05

CIPLATRIM

Hi there Doc

Compliments of the season and wishing you everything of the best for the new year.

I weigh about 80kg and would like to loose weight. I was just wondering what you think of Ciplatrim and if you think it is effective in loosing weight. I do know that I need to get a doctors prescription, but please share you thoughts or advise on Ciplatrim

Dear Del
Thank you for your good wishes. I would also like to wish you a very happy New Year and lots of success in losing weight. If you are someone who finds it hard to control your appetite then Ciplatrim can assist you by suppressing your appetite and stimulating your metabolism. As you say, you will have to consult your medical dr for the prescription and he/she should do a full medical examination before prescribing this product to check if you don't suffer from high blood pressure or heart problems. Patients with the latter conditions should not take sibutramine, the active ingredient in Ciplatrim. If the dr does prescribe Ciplatrim for you then you need to use it with an energy-reduced, low-fat diet and also combine the diet with some exercise to obtain the best results.

1

Dear Del