Question
Posted by: Kayleigh | 2010/06/15

Ciplatrim

Hi doc

I would really like to know where I can get this Ciplatrim product from. I believe you need a doctor''s perscription. If this is the case, what are the requirements? I am 24 years. I am 5 ft 4 and weigh 60 kg''s. I would like to lose about 4-6 kg''s. Will the doctor be able to give me this stuff?

Dear Kayleigh
Seeing that your present BMI = 22,6 there is no indication that you need to lose weight and no reason to use a relatively strong medication. You should be able to firm up just by doing daily exercises. Rather don't take medications that have the potential to cause side-effects. Recent studies have shown that sibutramine, the active ingredient in Ciplatrim and Reductil, can cause problems with blood circulation and the heart. This is why it is so important for people who may need such a medication because they have to lose masses of weight, to first have a thorough medical checkup before the dr prescribes the medication.

2
Posted by: ansie | 2010/10/05

Ek het onlangs in die tydskrif gelees dat daar vanaf Oktober ''n dieet pille op die mark sal wees sonder voorskrif soort gelyk aan reductil is dit waar ?

Reply to ansie

Dear Kayleigh