Question
Posted by: tamara | 2010/06/07

ciplatrim

how much does ciplatrim product cost and can it be purcased from any pharmacy. tnks

Dear Tamara
All medications containing sibutramine like Ciplatrim and Reductil must be prescribed by a medical doctor because they are schedule 5 drugs. They can only be prescribed by a doctor AFTER her/she has given you a thorough medical examination to determine that you do not suffer from heart or circulatory problems. The safest way to lose weight is to use a balanced slimming diet and regular, daily exercise like brisk walking, cycling, swimming, etc.
Take care

9
Posted by: shane | 2010/09/30

can i use ciplatrim if i am breastfeeding - babe''s 10 mnths old

Reply to shane
Posted by: avril | 2010/09/16

is ciplatrim a generic for reductil or an alternative - how are the ingredients different tks

Reply to avril
Posted by: winnie | 2010/07/21

Does ciplatrim reduces apetite

Reply to winnie
Posted by: not impressed | 2010/07/12

I have been using ciplatrim for a month.
I lost 2 kgs in the first week, but I think this was due to water retention.
After this NOTHING happened.

I have changed my entire lifestyle:
- cut out alcohol
- Breakfast: one egg
- Two snacks a day (consisting of 5 almonds per snack)
- Lunch :one slice of low G1 bread with raw vegetables and greens
- Dinner: chicken cooked in water and vegetables

Furthermore I exercise 3 times a week (which i never done before).

In this four weeks I cheated once:
Had a salad burger (did not eat the buns though) and two savannah lights.

IM TRYING REALLY HARD. Reading books on loosing the weight. Trying to be positive. BUT NOTHING!

Reply to not impressed
Posted by: tamara | 2010/06/15

so john it didnt work because u did not loose weight u only picked up weight once u stopped using it..i want something to make me loose weight not maintain my weight.

Reply to tamara
Posted by: John | 2010/06/08

Ciplatrim did not work for me! I stop using it.
I picked up 6kg. So it must have worked, I did not noticed it, till I stopped. Eating the same.
Best of luck

Reply to John
Posted by: tamara | 2010/06/08

does it really work ciplatrim Nthabi?? i have PCOS and i am going to go to the doctor to see if i do qualify for it.. do you ll know of any other drugs that help with weight lose that doesnt require a presciption... i do eat moderatly and exercise but weight lose is a problem due to my PCOS ovary cists.

Reply to tamara
Posted by: Nthabi | 2010/06/07

Ciplatrim costs around R330.00 or so,and you can only get ith through prescription from the doctor.

Reply to Nthabi

Dear Tamara
Take care