Question
Posted by: sumaiya | 2010-05-27

Ciplatrim

I have been taking ciplatrim or 6 months now Its incredible it has helped me loose weight from 73kg to 63kg.I have one more month to go.Will i get all my weight back? How do i go about maintaining it on my own?

Dear Sumaiya
I am pleased that you have lost 10 kg - you are a **star**. I hope that you have also been using a sensible energy-reduced, low-fat, but balanced diet and daily exercise to achieve this weightloss and not just starving yourself? If you stick to such a sensible diet and don't fall back into bad habits like overeating or eating high-fat foods, and also do your 30 min of aerobic exercise a day, then you should not regain any weight.
Keep up the good work

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-05-27

Dear Sumaiya
Keep up the good work