Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2010/05/06

ciplatrim

I''m using ciplatrim now for almost 2 weeks, i have only last 1kg, my diet is healthy, B: hi-fibre bran and low fat milk, L: a salad of some kind, like tuna, or Woolies chicken pasta salad, or 3 snackbread with low fat chees, D: whatever i make but small portions, life fish, veggies, mash, or spagehtti bologanise. I drink more than 2L water a day, im always thristy. I don''t get time for exercise.....really don''t.
Why im i loosing to slowly? I''m 1.74m tall and now weigh 64kg''s, what must i do to get to 60/59 kg''s.
Thanx for this GREAT SITE DOC

Dear Jackie
Thank you for your kind words which I really appreciate. Your present BMI = 21, 1 which is already below the ideal (i.e. a BMI of 22 for which you should weigh 66,6 kg!). So because your weight is already below the ideal, your body will resist further weightloss. I cannot figure out why you would want to lose more weight??? If you do manage to drop down to 60 kg, your BMI will be dangerously low at 19,8. I can also not understand that anyone would have provided you with Ciplatrim when you weight is already low??? Please stop forcing your body to lose additional weight and stop taking a schedule 5 drug as soon as possible.
Take care

20
Posted by: LizLemon | 2010/09/03

Hi everyone. Stop asking where/how to get it. Ciplatrim is only available with a Doc''s prescription. Only a dodgy a pharmacist would ever sell it without that &  you don''t want to go that route.

Reply to LizLemon
Posted by: Bernice van der Merwe | 2010/08/27

How do I go about to order Ciplatrim

Reply to Bernice van der Merwe
Posted by: Petrie Smit | 2010/08/24

Hi, I have started using Ciplatrim this month I am now in week 3 and lost 10kg''s already only low cal diet keep away of all bread and keep on doing exercise. It really works. I feel more energetic and my concentration at work also improved. Ciplatrim needs to be prescribed by a doctor, please make sure you have seen a dietitian and a good exercise plan before going to the doctor for Ciplatrim.

Thanx Guys

Reply to Petrie Smit
Posted by: Lameez | 2010/08/24

I am 36 &  1,59 and weigh 72.2. I struggle to keep the weight off and feel very uncomfortable in my clothes. A pharmacist advised me to try Ciplatrim so i got a persciption and started.

I have been on ciplatrim for the last one &  half weeks and lost 3,8kg so far, I also struggle to lose weight but have been able to with Ciplatrim 15mg. Thanks for a magical product.

Reply to Lameez
Posted by: Helani | 2010/08/17

Hi, I have been on antidepressants for 9-10months and has gained 12kg. Now I am 24 weigh 73.3kg and is really short at 1.51. I have been off the anti drepressants for a month now and it feels as if i am putting on more weight with each glass of water i drink. I''ve been following ''n low carb diet which has ALWAYS worked for me (I''ve lost 18kg the last time I was on it before my wedding) I am not a person who believe in diet drugs at all but I am deperate to get my body back now that I .have my life back. How can ciplatrim help me. I would just like to use it for the first 2 months to get a kick start. will it help?

Reply to Helani
Posted by: Dana | 2010/08/17

i would like to try ciplatrim myself. and i have used duromine which worked wonders but im scared my body gets used to it. can help with these products if you need

Reply to Dana
Posted by: annetjie | 2010/08/11

what kind of food or special diet does one follow with ciplatrim plse

Reply to annetjie
Posted by: Hannelie | 2010/08/10

I''ve been on ciplatrim for 3months and lost 10kg''s sofar, its the first product ever that I lose weight with, and its affordable for me, I just wish that I can purchase it without a prescription, and don''t need to go to the doctor everytime to get a prescription.., but anyone that are wondering about Ciplatrim, you won''t be sorry, its a great weight loss product.

Reply to Hannelie
Posted by: Bobo | 2010/08/05

I have seen what cipla trim has done...it works wonders! I would love to try it, but I don''t know where to get it around JHB.
A friend of mine''s Doctor prescribed it for her, but he is all the way in PTA. I have called several pharmacies to see if they have it, but no luck! Please assist me!!!

Reply to Bobo
Posted by: roshette | 2010/07/26

my weight is 155kg and only 30years old, my dr put me on cipla 15mg and have no cravings for chips or sugar. really my portion size went down by half and still feel full. lost 2.2kg for my 1st week.( do walk 3times/wk for 20min) feel already great.

Reply to roshette
Posted by: Aneesah | 2010/07/26

Can I buy Ciplatrim, at Dischem what is the price?

Reply to Aneesah
Posted by: shireen | 2010/07/16

I constantly craving chocolate and sweets, will ciplatrim help me with my cravings.

Reply to shireen
Posted by: lynette | 2010/07/15

hi I''m 33, since having my baby girl 18 months ago i have put on 14kgs which i can not loose, I weigh 72kgs and am 1.54m tall.
please help!!!!

Reply to lynette
Posted by: Varnes | 2010/07/13

goodday , i want to try this product , i have always being 71kd and after my son was born 4 years ago i have gained extra13kgs which i want to lose ,i have tried almost every diet pill in the market i am at a stage where i have given up hope i feel fat sluggish and irriatable, my clothes are tied and i am miserable with my weigth which is increasing

Reply to Varnes
Posted by: Sharon | 2010/05/26

I have been on ciplatrim for a month now and have lost almost 4 kgs. I also consulted a dietitian who has put together a well balanced eating program and a bio that is helping me put all the body parts back where they have been after years worth of neglect. Well I am not to sure if the dietitian is helping or these little white caps. Mel I was in the same boat except for the hypothroidism, my sin is cholesterol, which was extremely high and also share your fear of diet tabs, but this was prescribed to me by an endocrinologist, so I feel more comfortable taking them.

Reply to Sharon
Posted by: Mel | 2010/05/25

My weigh less group leader has just issued me with ciplatrim pamphlet and weight watching request for my doctor( although I am regurlarly excercising, eating healthilyI I have only lost 4.5kgs and gained it all back)-is thisproduct safe-I steer clear of all slimming products-they do more harm than good. Common sense tells me that if I need a script, its not as natural as they say. I weigh 123.8kgs and am 1.61m tall. Hypothyroidism -using 3mg eltroxin. PLEASE HELP!

Reply to Mel
Posted by: Me. | 2010/05/07

Jackie, u can post the Ciplatrim to me, i have 30kg to loose. i weigh 92, am 29 years of age and 1.74

Reply to Me.
Posted by: Me. | 2010/05/07

Reply to Me.
Posted by: Louwtjie | 2010/05/06

Ek is insullien weerstandig. Sukkel ook baie met gewrigsprobleme en het al 2 operasies gehad agv artritus. Ek moet dringend +/- 30kg verloor. Ek het al alles probeer en is SSSOOO moedeloos. Help asb

Reply to Louwtjie

Dear Jackie
Take care