Question
Posted by: Overweight | 2010/03/04

Ciplatrim

I am goint to start using Cipla trim, I would like to know if it really works. I''m 31 years old female. I couldnt loose the weight after i had my son 4 years ago, dieting alone doesnt help me at all. I eat much healthier than before i had a child but i still cant see any results.

Dear Ciplatrim
Ciplatrim is an appetite suppressant that also stimulates your metabolism and when used together with an energy-reduced, low-fat diet it should assist with weightloss. I trust that you are under the supervision of a medical dr because the active ingredient of Ciplatrim, namely sibutramine can cause problems in individuals with circulatory problems. The dr needs to monitor your reaction to these slimming pills and if you should notice any side-effects then please contact the dr immediately.

2
Posted by: sandiswa | 2010/07/13

I am going to start using Cipla Trim are they reallyworking

Reply to sandiswa

Dear Ciplatrim