Question
Posted by: Natasha | 2010-02-12

CiplaTrim

I have just started using Ciplatrima, im on my 6th tablet and i have experienced three side effects listed:
Insomnia
Constipation
Headaches

Must i discontinue using this product or can i carry on and wait and see if these side effects dissapear?

Dear Natasha
I trust that you are taking the Ciplatrim under the supervision of your medical dr? If so, you MUST contact the dr and discuss these symptoms with him/her. The insomnia and headaches worry me more than the constipation (which can be treated by increasing your dietary fibre intake). But the other 2 symptoms could indicate cardiovascular problems and may require that you stop taking the Ciplatrim. Rather safe than sorry.
So please phone the dr ASAP

2
Posted by: Rhona | 2010-04-16

Dear DietDoc

Is it safe to use Ciplatrim with Eltroxin?

Reply to Rhona
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-02-12

Dear Natasha
So please phone the dr ASAP