Question
Posted by: Ria | 2009/10/16

Ciplatrim

Did anyone lose weight using this product? any side effects?

Dear Ria
I trust that other Readers will be giving you feedback on their experiences with Ciplatrim. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and do a Search with 'Ciplatrim' to read the article I wrote on this product a few weeks ago.

2
Posted by: X | 2009/10/19

I have been taking Ciplatrim for 1 week now:
My experience to date:

1.9kg weight loss (would have liked it to be more, but I' m not complaining)

Side effects: headache on first day only. (Panado' s helped).

Also experienced low blood sugar symptoms (without hunger and cravings!) a couple of times during the first 2 days - but I think this was because I' m also on Metformin for insulin resistance, and it took my body a few days to get used to the reduced food intake (in combination with the Metformin). I would recommend anyone on Metformin/Glucophage who considers taking Ciplatrim to discuss reducing the dosage of Metformin they take with their Doctor - at least for the first few days and then slowly up the medication again to the usual dosage.

The best is not thinking of food the whole day as per usual when on a diet. Easy to stick to healthy food. Easily reduced my food intake from 3 big meals and 3 snacks to 3 small meals and one late evening treat in the form of a glass of Nesquick. I now eat when I' m hungry - but where I was hungry about every 2 hours before starting Ciplatrim, I' m now only hungry about every 6 to 7 hours.

Reply to X

Dear Ria