Question
Posted by: Nerina van Eck | 2009/09/09

Ciplatrim

Good day

I would love to loose 5kg, I am 60 kg at the moment with a BMI of about 22%. Can I drink Ciplatrim to get rid of the 5kg that I would like to loose.

Thx Nerina

Dear Nerina
If you read the article I wrote on Ciplatrim then you will have noticed that this medication is intended for individuals who are obese and have very large amounts of weight to lose. If your BMI = 22 then it is actually ideal and you should not take slimming pills to try and lose more weight. Do some exercise like cycling or skipping to get trim instead.