Question
Posted by: Leigh | 2010/03/17

Ciplatrim 10mg

I have started taking Ciplatrim 10mg from today. I''d like to know what success has been achieved with Ciplatrim?

Dear Leigh
I trust that you are taking Ciplatrim under the supervision of a medical dr and that he/she did a thorough examination before prescribing this medication? This is important because although Ciplatrim when used in conjunction with an energy-reduced diet can assist weightloss most successfully, patients with heart of circulatory problems (high blood pressure, palpitations, etc), should not take this medication.

5
Posted by: SS | 2010/05/13

My GP did put me on Reductil and a excercise plan - I lost 15kg in 6 months. What worries me is the fact that when I went to complain about my chest pains astma was wrongly diognised.
Full medical is required for a new policy. EGC sowed something is wrong. Went to cardiolist and had an angiogram and needed 3 stends. Immediate relief. That was a year ago but now I am slowly putting back that kg''s again still excercising. The GP gave me a script for Ciplatrim saying its replacing Reductil. Is this true? How does this compare to each other?

Reply to SS
Posted by: X | 2010/03/18

Lost 9 kgs in 8 weeks. Easily. With no cravings or hunger pangs. However my bloodpressure did went up from normal to " marginal high" . Keep an eye on your bloodpressure and have it tested regularly. If it goes too high, rather stop the Ciplatrim. My bloodpressure returned to normal after stopping the Ciplatrim. I was also a bit irritable and stressed-out while on Ciplatrim. Cannot believe how calm I''m now after being off Ciplatrim for a few weeks...

Reply to X
Posted by: Me. | 2010/03/17

check archive, ppl are really successful with it but it is dangerous for ppl with heart deseases etc.

Reply to Me.
Posted by: Me. | 2010/03/17

Reply to Me.

Dear Leigh