Posted by: Misty | 2009-09-04

Cipla Trim

Hi Doc, could you please tell me what info you might have on Cipla trim? It was prescribe to me by my doctor, but i would just like to know your feelings on the tablet. Thanks!!

Dear Misty
I have heard that Cipla-Trim has been launched on the SA market and that it is a slimming tablet that contains sibutramine which suppresses the appetite. It is associated with the following side-effects: chills, cardiovascular effects, gastrointestinal disturbances, central nervous system effects, sweating. If you find that this product can help you to stick to your diet and if it does not cause negative side-effects, then you can certainly use it together with a low-fat, low-energy diet and regular exercise.

Posted by: Beulah van der Berg | 2010-01-21

I need more info on the slimming pill Ciplatrim

Reply to Beulah van der Berg
Posted by: Theresa | 2009-11-29

Hi Doc,I wanted to use simly slim tables that everyboby are talking about ,I first went to my doc and he said I mustn' t use ss but cipla trim and he gave me a prescribsion. What is the difference between these 2 products and which one is better or will give better results?

Reply to Theresa
Posted by: Sue | 2009-11-10

I am on Prohexal 20 for about 3 years, will it be safe for me to use Cipla trim ?

Reply to Sue