Question
Posted by: Tracey | 2011/09/22

Cipla Pioglitazone

Ive been on this medication for over 2 years. I''ve gained weight and tried stopping the meds. After a few months, I bordered on a nervous breakdown and the psychologist put this down to being a chemical imbalance due to the termination of the meds. I was put back on it again and my weight gained again. How will I stop using this medication? I was prescribed this for my insulin as I have PCOS.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Tracey

You should only stop this medication in a controlled regime under the supevision of your prescribing doctor to prevent another relapse. All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/09/28

Hi Tracey

Reply to pharmacist