Question
Posted by: LALA | 2011/09/16

CIPLA LORATADINE

I have to take a daily dosage of Cipla Loratadine tablets,,this has been going on for a year now, I started having allergic reaction to everything except drinking water ( still water)..My skin iches, then gets marks as if someone beat me with a cane, my lips, eyes and ears swell up, and lately even my toungue...certain days i go the whole day without eating anything as i am scare of having the reaction, doctors cant tell me whats wrond, please assist.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Lala

You should be trying to treat this yourself - If your doctor can help, see another one, or ask to be referred to a specialist. The source of the allergy should be identified, whilst other medicines besides LORATADINE can be prescribed.

All the best.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/09/19

Hi Lala

All the best.

Reply to pharmacist