Question
Posted by: Mano | 2012/05/24

cipla actin

i have been taking cipla actin tablets to help gain weight and now i seem to be addicted to it and when i stop i loose weight again, is it harmful to my health ? we are trying to conceive and somehow i wonder if it has any effects on that? will it be harmful to my unborn child if i happen to fall pregnant~ please help me.

I don't think that it will affect your ability to conceive, but you should ot use it when you are pregnant.

1

It should not interfere with your ability to conceive, but you should not take it when pregnant.