Posted by: Lesego | 2011-12-12

Cinnamon Bark is killing me

i used Cinnamon on my food yesterday " cooked"  and ever since that i''ve been feeling like a sick puppy..stomach irritated,it hurts-got terrible cramps..and throat is also hurting-i feel like i cant breathe properly,i even took flu medication and its not helping.

what happened and what should i take now?its realy sore> > > > > 

You could have had an allergic reaction to cinnamon and if your symptoms do not subside, I suggest that you consult your doctor. In the interim, I suggest that you take Celestamine tablets.

Posted by: Lesego | 2011-12-14

Thanks a lot

im feeling much better,went to the pharmacy and got some stomach cramps medication " Buscopan"  and strepsils for the throat.My tummy is ok now but throat is not perfectly clear& well and guess what?Strepsils are now finished.

Reply to Lesego