Posted by: Karen | 2011-11-20

Cilift withdrawal

Have been taking Cilift 20mg for some time. I went to the pharmacy last week for a refill and discovered my script had run out. Phoned the doc for a new script and was informed by his receptionist that I had to come in for an appointment. I can''t afford to pay R300 for a 2 minute conversation (half that if we cut the greeting). Have started experiencing withdrawal symptoms (diziness). How long beore it stops, or advice on a cheaper doctor. I am currently unemployed.

You can go to your nearest state clinic, as it is very important to get a script for Cilift. Sudden cessation of Cilift can lead to many side effects or withdrawal symptoms of which some can be life threatening. You should definately get a script as soon as possible.