Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009/02/23

Cilift while pregnant

I have been on cilift for three months and then I fell pregnant. My GP and Gynea suggested I stop using cilift so I did but now, after about six weeks, I am NOT COPING AT ALL!!! The docs were not really interested in suggesting alternatives - just said it' s better if I stopped the cilift. Is it really bad/dangerous for my unborn (at the moment my two boys are really suffering) and are there alternative medication?

Cilift does not cause any abnormalities in the fetus. There is some suggestion that it can cause problems if use din the last few weeks prior to delivery, but otherwise it is relatively safe.