Question
Posted by: B | 2010-03-29

Cilift - side effects

I have been taking Cilift for 2 months now.

Gained 3 kg so far! Have just lost 20 kg''s and do not want to gain it back. I have not changed my eating habits at all!

Another thing is that my libido is non existant!

Is there another product I can ask my doctor to prescribe, or do all anti depressants have these side effects?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Weight gain is relatively low with SSRI's such as cilift (compared to other types of antidepressans) and the low libido is also a well known adverse effect.

2
Posted by: Tanya Sims | 2010-07-19

Would it be fine if I took Cilift (1 a day) and Wellbutrin (one a day) together?

Reply to Tanya Sims
Posted by: ashley | 2010-04-12

I have been on Cilift for about 6 weeks and have exp a significant decrease in my sex drive and weight gain. I am also still always tired and in some ways " numb"  to the goings on around me...the doctor put me on Cilift for clinical depression and although I am not as anxious as before and my IBS has settled down, as well as the heart palpatations, the prev things menioned are still there...is this normal? I take one tablet a day, should my dosage be icreased or do I try another anti-depressant?

Reply to ashley