Posted by: Shelley | 2012-04-03

Cilift in Pregnancy

Hi There,
I am 23 weeks pregnant and I am currently experiencing some emotional and personal issues which I can''t seem to deal with. My gynae has given me a month''s supply of Cilift, I have only taken it for a few days, and for these few days it has helped a lot. I am worried about my baby though, the baby seems very quiet, will the Cilift drug the baby and cause any problems?

The safety of Cilift during pregnancy has not been proven but from experience, Cilift can be used during pregnancy. It is very important to treat your emotional well being and I therefore, suggest that you continue using the product. You can monitor your baby's activity by feeling for kicks. Sometimes the baby will sleep and you might not feel any kicks. If you are concerned, you can ask your gynae to do an ultrasound, to determine if everything is in order.

Posted by: Eugene | 2012-04-19

Yes, I do. I''m happy with my health ovcerage. I cover myself and have the money to do it. I don''t want to pay a tax penalty to cover somebody else. I''ve had check ups, and 3 ER visits and paid it all myself.

Reply to Eugene