Question
Posted by: sam | 2010/11/18

cilift ANd recreational drugs

Could you give me some advice on takeing 1x 10mg of cillift per day ,past 6months, if recreational drugs are taken as well, does the cillift destroy the drugs or other way round

Frankly, Sam, if you have genuine need to the assistance that Cilift could provide, you will NOT in any way benefit from taking recreational drugs, alone or with it. NONE of them are good for your brain, and none of them help anyone actually cope with their problems. And you're not specific, and there are so many alternatives, so while there is potential for unhelpful interactions between various recreational drugs and Cilift ( and with the underlying illness for which you're taking it ), I can't be more specific.

3
Posted by: BMW | 2010/11/18

Sam - the recreational drugs are already messing up your mind - the Docs answer is entirely clear!

Reply to BMW
Posted by: sam | 2010/11/18

My Dr put me on cillift for depression 6months ago.
My question is , if substances( drugs recreational)are taken , whats the side effects and will the cillift not work ?

Reply to sam