Question
Posted by: Greg | 2009/08/04

Cilift &  Marijuana

Am quite concerned. My wife is taking Cilift (20mg) for anxiety disorder and enjoys to socially smoke marijuana from time to time. I know she is not reckless and I have asked her to ask her own doctor what the danger s are, but she refuses and says its all in the fun, is she putting herself at any higher risk by mixing these 2 drugs?

Dear Greg
I could not find specific side effects from mixing the drugs but it could potentiate side effects of either or both of the drugs. I think one should be careful like you would not mix alcohol and these type of drugs and would advise her to rather avoid using cannabis