Question
Posted by: Newbie | 2010/01/28

Cilift 20mg

It' s now my 3rd day drinking Cilift 20mg - 1 tablet in the morning.
I am DEAD TIRED! Is it the tablet making me drowsy or what?
If so, how long is it going to have this effect on me for?!

If th3y make you tired, take them in the morning. Antidepressants vary, but most last in the body around 24 hours or more, otherwise you couldn't take them once a day. If once a day dosage is OK and recommended, then a night-time dose is fine then the highest blood levels and drowsiness will arise at a time when this is helpful
Also, most sidepeffects are worst in the 1st week- 10 days, and then reduce

4
Posted by: Jenny | 2010/02/16

I am on the contraceptive injection and on cilift approx 1 month, I have started spotting and seems to be getting heavier. Is there a connection?

Reply to Jenny
Posted by: Ann | 2010/01/28

I prefer to take them at night, then I am not tired during the day.

Reply to Ann
Posted by: me | 2010/01/28

When I stared on them I was " dead tired"  for 2 weeks, my doc then suggested changing to taking them at night for 2 weeks, which I did and what a change!!! I also queried that surely if I am taking them at night, its not gonna work, well it does work! After those 2 weeks at night, I started taking them in the morning and since then have not looked back!

Reply to me