Question
Posted by: Moira | 2010/11/09

Cilift

Hi, i started developing a rash on my face from the third month of using Cilift. I''ve always had acne, but very few break outs until 3 months ago.
Any advice that will help clear up the rash will be appreciated.
Many thanx

Hmm. Cilift, like surprisingly many drugs, CAN be associated with a skin rash, usually an itchy, allergy-like one. But it's uncommon, and you should contact your prescribing doc, as its also important for him to consider the many alternative possible causes for such a rash.
Have you recently changed the make-up, you wear, the things you wash your face with ?

3
Posted by: Moira | 2010/11/09

No, i haven''t but thanx for the advise will talk to my GP.

Reply to Moira
Posted by: Moira | 2010/11/09

Reply to Moira