Question
Posted by: LIEN | 2009/07/21

CILIFT

I' VE BEEN USING CILIFT FOR ABOUT 18MONTHS AND IT WORKED WELL BUT I' VE NOW BEEN DEPRESSED AND NOT COPING FOR THREE WEEKS, DO I NEED TO GO ON ANOTHER ANTI DEPRESSENT AND WHAT CAN I TRY

Usually, the effectiveness of an already effective AD wouldn't stop. One really needs a re-assessment by at least a good GP or the psychiatrist who prescribed the CIlift , to review the situation and consider both why you are finding the depression recurring, and what alternative AD might suit you best. And ask specifically about the availability of CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) a partivular form of talking therapy which has been proved excellent in depression and which is especially good at enabling you to cope better

1
Posted by: octavia | 2009/09/07

does cilift cause urinary problems

Reply to octavia