Question
Posted by: Heath | 2008/07/21

cilift

I saw my doctor on Friday who prescribed Cilift for me for depression. I have had nausea, tremors, sweating and some of the other side effects described in the insert. Will these continue while I am on Cilift or will they go away ?

On most drugs, including Cilift, side-effects are at their worset in the first week or two, as one's body gets used to them. Generally, most people find they settle down on CIlift and that the side-effects either go away, or reduce to manageable levels, and they find the drug really very helpful

2
Posted by: Heath | 2008/07/21

Thanks Samantha ! I am very glad to hear that. Do you mind if I ask you if Cilift has worked for you ? I am not sure that I am doing the right thing but I also cannot continue feeling the way I have been.

Reply to Heath
Posted by: samantha | 2008/07/21

I have been on cilift for 3 months now and the side effects that you are experiencing normally lasts for 3 weeks max. After that you should feel " yourself"  again. Just hang in there and give it some time...

Reply to samantha