Question
Posted by: samantha | 2008/05/27

Cilift

I have been using cilift for 2 weeks and the side effects are really bad, when will it come to an end and what will happen when I increase the dose to 1 pill. I am still on half. Other persons taking this medication please let me know how u feel when your body has gotten use to it.

Generally, side-effects for mos drugs, including antidepressants are most noticeable in the first couple of weeks. But not all of us are best suited by any particular drug. Many people are greatly helped by Cilift, and don't experience much in the way of side-effetcs. Maybe you should give it another week and see if the side-effects diminish and if you are noticing benefits ; if not, see your doc again and ask him to consider a different AD.

1
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/28

i dont have side effects, i never had any. i have been taking it for a year. It only effects me when i dont take it for a couple of days. i get very depressed, anxious etc.

Reply to almost mad