Posted by: Zen | 2011-09-21

Cigarette Addiction

Hi, I have this thing with cigarette. I just cannot stop smoking. I smoke about twenty cigarettes a day. i am a gym fanatic and and enjoy my workouts. I have since taken exercising at the gym as my lifestyle. I used to drink alcohol but have since quit. It is over two years now and I do not see myself drinking again. Howweveer, I have a huge problem with smoking. I tried quiting bu it is difficult. Please help

Expert ImageAddictions expert

a nicotine adiction is often underestaimated in terms of the strength of the physical and psychological withdrawls in addition to the strong behavioral component there are a number of options open to you in terms of inpatient treatment, pharmacological intervention,and support appears that you have cross addicted from alcohol to nicotine and it is my recomendation that you do some psychological exploraton of the underlying issues driveing your addiction.